Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Exercise Rash?

Good day. I still maintained my unhealthy work junkfood diet, but limited it to one pizza bagel and one old-fashioned donut. Oh, and one sample-sized bite each of eggnog bread and pumpkin bread. I got to the gym again and burned 430 calories on the treadmill today. Plus, I weighed in this morning at 155.6 - down 4.6 pounds since yesterday morning - so the day got off to a good start.

It's almost midnight (way past my bedtime!) and I'm having some trouble thinking. Plus I took my contacts out but then couldn't see to find my glasses, and I'm leaning in super-close to the screen and squinting right now.

Oh, so at the gym tonight I actually gave myself a rash on my inner-thighs from running with fat legs and being out-of-shape and sweaty (gross!). ...Oh that my thighs wouldn't always be touching... When I ran cross-country in high school I would put antiperspirant on my legs. I was even thinking about doing that tonight, but I felt weird sticking deoderant up my shorts in front of a bunch of girls in the locker room.

Thank you soo much to Semira for the support on my last couple of posts. :) It's definitely been a weird week.
I saw my sponsor tonight at a meeting and made no progress whatsoever in convincing her that my moving out is for the best. Basically, we've both made up our minds in opposite directions, and we're both just going along with it. Although I suppose she mistakenly believes that she has me convinced, which is just not true.

Oh I might not post tomorrow because I'm hanging out with the BF (for the first time in TWO WEEKS!) and I'll probably end up spending the night there. Which means I must get to the gym earlier in the day.

1 comment:

  1. I could have swore that I commented earlier today... but I guess I didn't? Well regardless...

    You're old enough to make decisions on your own, and I think you deserve to live on your own! If she can't put her trust in you, you'll never please her anyway. So just do what you want.

    At least you're GOING to the gym. I barely ever work out. I need to start. I think going to the gym would be a good thing for me; Meet some new people, maybe even make friends. And I can stay motivated if I meet some skinny people. I just hate walking around in shorts. I feel like I jiggle all over the place. :\

    ReplyDelete