Thursday, November 19, 2009

154.8

Two days in a row.

It's only 7 am but I figured I'd probably better write now, since I didn't yesterday and I have a pretty busy day ahead of me to look forward to: gym; then work; then (don't laugh) I'm totally going to the midnight showing of twilight tonight.

I didn't spend the night at my BF's last night because it was way too cold. I should have, though: being cold burns calories and anyway when I got home I ate the rest of my Thai food from dinner. When I'm with the BF I don't eat very much because he once accused me of having a "weird love-affair with food" (completely true) which makes me self-conscious. Probably sometime today I'm going to find out whether my application for rental was approved. (Yikes!) So I'm going to get my boxes and packing tape ready.

Oh, yesterday I ate a fiber-one bar and drunken noodles with tofu. I went to the gym but could not keep my speed up - I was getting cramps and side-aches the whole time! So I tried to work at a higher rate of incline but ultimately burned only 410 calories on the treadmill. I'll be careful not to eat or drink too much before the gym today. And I'll try to hydrate (I never drink water: a bad habit that needs to be broken now.) Then last night I woke up at 4 am and ate two more fiber-one bars. Yeah I really should have spent the night at my boyfriend's. I'm going to go ahead and take my appetite suppressant now.

1 comment:

  1. Twilight. xD My friends are all obsessed with twilight. I'm not a huge fan, but it's OK.

    I spent the night at my boyfriend's for two days and it didn't stop me from eating. T___T Gaah. I need help. I'm so fat.

    I predict a fasting day. No. A fasting week. AHAH. I sprouted an idea. Going to post a blog now, check it out to see what I just thought up. xD Hope it's fun!

    ReplyDelete