Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wow It's been a Long Time

I can't believe how little has changed in the virtual years since I last wrote. I was happy to find that I had a small smattering of followers upon returning to this blog, though whether or not I deserve them is another question entirely.



Since I last wrote I had a one-day alcoholic relapse and I've gained about fifteeen L.B.s

So I'm at 155.0 now. But I'm feeling optimistic: I've been saving up a ton of money (for hopefully moving out and having a fridge to myself to stuff with water and lettuce), I started a gym membership which was super expensive and so I've been using it as much as possible, and I'm taking my wellbutrin again, so I'm not super depressed anymore.

I've decided to go back to my roots, as in, my original rules like weighing in at the end of the day and absolutely no fake sweeteners.

Oh man I am currently stoned and getting super paranoid about munchies. Huh. There's a 270-calorie container of special k with red berries on my desk. Should I? Should I just give up and go to watch kill bill with my arms cradled full of food?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! :-)
    Don't give in... trust me, I haven't been doing very well either.
    Stay Strong!
    <3>

    ReplyDelete