Thursday, November 12, 2009

((Period)).

ICKY, BLOATED FAT FEELING.

I have sit at home all morning to wait for the septic guy to show up. 400 dollars out of my own pocket, and I wasn't even living here for the last couple of years. Grrrrr.

My AA sponsor talked me out of moving from my parents house for the time being. But I'm already re-thinking the decision to stay. I'm sure you can relate: NOTHING IN THE WORLD sounds more satisfying than having an entire apartment to myself: bedroom, bathroom, and especially kitchen. Plus I thinking having home responsibilities might actually be good for my recovery. I'd have to go out to buy toilet paper, I wouldn't have cable, my living area would reflect on me and me alone so I'd actually be motivated to keep it looking nice. The BF would probably come over more often, too, and I have no desire whatsoever for him to find out what a worthless slob I am.

I'm going to look at more apartments right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment