Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 1 of 4-day fast

Starting weight (ugh I don't even want to write it down): 157.8


I'm hoping to get down to <150 by the end of this.

The first day went swimmingly. I drank one glass of water, 1 cup of black coffee, and three cups of tea. I really need to aim for more water. There were only a few minutes of painful hunger that ended pretty quickly. Now my stomach is growling and it feels great!

I'm making a list of all the things I need to buy for my new apartment and it's a little scary. Things like dishes, garbage can, dresser, etc. But I'm sooooooo excited. I don't know if I'll be able to afford internet right away but this computer's too big to lug around. So posting on here might be a little tricky. I'm sure I'll figure something out though.

I didn't get to the gym today, maybe I'll go do some lunges.

1 comment:

  1. I never exercise while I'm fasting. I read somewhere that it's better off not to, because your body needs proteinn to function. So when you aren't eating, and you exercise, your body uses your muscle protein. I'm not sure how true it is, but it gives me an excuse to be lazy. Hah.

    Really glad to hear that your day went well! Mine did as well, and it also seemed to go by really fast! I can't believe it's already day too. Although I dreamed of food ALL night. Hahah. That usually happens when I fast. Then I wake up, wondering if I ate the day before. Kind of strange, but I can never seem to determine if it was a dream or real. But I know for a fact it was only a dream, because I laid on the couch pretty much all day last night watching Pirates of the Caribbean - all THREE movies.

    ReplyDelete