Monday, May 4, 2009

150.2

Breakfast: 1 tomato with salt, 1 organic celery heart, microwaved boca patty with garlic salt
Lunch: same as breakfast
Dinner: 2 cups red seedless grapes

Calorie intake = 400

I saw the wolverine movie tonight with the BF and snuck in the grapes. I wish I would have brought tomatoes instead; those grapes are really high in sugar! The movie, by the way, was not very good, but Hugh Jackman is the sexiest man in the world and you totally get to see his butt.

Day 2 of 2-4-6-8 went well. I'm a little nervous about the grapes because I'm horrible at measuring and what if I had more than two cups? Ugh. I won't stress about it. Just be more careful tomorrow.

I have a tendency to get into food ruts. But I guess I shouldn't call them ruts because I really kind of enjoy it. Like the boca patty with celery and tomato thing. Three meals in a row that was what I ate. But now we're out of tomatoes and celery, so I guess I'll have to switch it up tomorrow. I'm thinking broiled tofu.

I did eight-minute abs yesterday and today and I am really sore. That just shows how completely out of shape I am. Same with running. Just a few weeks ago I was running three miles a day and now just running one mile seems difficult. I am ridiculously out of shape and it seems like it happened really fast. But honestly I haven't done real sit-ups in probably like a year.

I remember the moment I started thinking about my weight. I was in eight grade, thirteen years old. It was around Christmas and we drove down to the Olympia to visit my cousin's family. We probably see them like three or four times a year. My uncle was like, "you've gotten big!" Assuming he meant height-wise I grinned and said, "oh yeah I'm really tall now." And he was like, "no, you've gotten... BIG." And ever since then I've been completely obsessed with my weight. Seriously it was like overnight. Something I had never even considered before was suddenly the center of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment