Thursday, April 2, 2009

148.8

First time below 150 since I started dieting almost a month ago (one month on Sunday). So I am on a pink cloud. :) It's kind of ridiculous, though. I feel great when I think about the difference from my start weight (minus nine pounds, exactly), but when I just look at the number I feel wretched. It's SOOO much! Oh well. Not for long. That's what I just have to keep telling myself. I had wanted to get down to 145 by tomorrow night but I totally binged on mac and cheese last sunday. I am positive that that is the root of my failure. But I'm in a good routine now. I'm kind of freaking out since it's Friday tomorrow and The Routine that I've established this week may be in jeopardy. But I know I'll prevail. The BF knows about my obsession with routine, so he probably won't be surprised if I just go, "sorry can't spend the night, I've got this new routine that I don't want to break, have to go to sleep by midnight!" I'm also a little nervous because he smokes a lot, and I'm down to one a day (in theory). And for some reason, whenever I see him I REALLY want an energy drink. I'll just have to live with vitamin water. As long as I'm sipping something I have nothing to complain about.

Today's intake:
Breakfast (at noon): 2 boca patties, fried in pam with garlic salt, LARGE salad (remaining half of the prepared bag from yesterday, plus onion and celery, and a handful of bean sprouts) with 1/4 cup of italian dressing
Lunch: 1/3 bottle of vitamin water (full calorie), large banana
Dinner: one large fuji apple, two sticks of orbit gum

No more than 860 calories. Almost certainly less: I didn't finish my banana and ate only half of my apple.

Sipping water between each bite of food is so effective. A lot of times when I eat, after the first few bites I am suddenly ravenous. But with the water I get full so fast. And at first I thought it was cumbersome and too much of a hassle to keep up for long, but now I do it automatically without even really thinking about it! I am in such a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment