Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ten minutes before I need to go to group. I'm listening to a mix that my very good guy friend J. gave to me. He's the best, only truly platonic love in my life (besides my family ew gross). Sometimes, especially upon first listening to mix tapes he makes me, I get confused about my feelings for him just because they're so strong. If I had to define it I would say I am platonically "in love" with him. Completely nonsexual, but a very intense appreciation of him on a spiritual level.

Claim Jumper went swimmingly. Got my salad exactly as planned and didn't even try one of my BF's fries. I drank unsweetened iced tea (yum!). I just finished a dinner of broiled tofu, bringing my calorie count for the day to 980. I will allow myself an apple when I get home from group, but only if I'm truly hungry. Oh I can't forget to bring my water bottle. Otherwise I'll be tempted to have some of the caffeine-free diet sodas they have there. They look innocent, but in my experience fake sweeteners seem to increase my appetite and slow my weight loss. I always stay away from them when dieting, and recommend that anyone else who's trying to lose weight do the same. Ever notice how only fat people drink diet coke? And you glare at them and think, "why are you even bothering?"

No comments:

Post a Comment